Certification according to DIN ISO 9001:2015
Since May 2017 the company Schneefangsysteme Rees GmbH & Co. KG bears the quality certificate DIN ISO 9001:2015. By issuing this certificate, TÜV Süd certifies that the high quality standards for business processes are being adhered to and that a quality management system has been successfully used in accordance with the specifications of the ISO standards.
Your contact in matters of quality management at REES: Hermann Hofmann (QMV).
Download the certificate
What does REES understand by quality
Since the beginning it has been our passion to provide our customers with the best services and high quality products. With the introduction of the quality management system we want to
- actively meet our customers' demands by offering tailor-made products with convincing quality and service.
- significantly improve the profitability of the company, so that we can guarantee tomorrow's success with future-oriented investments.
- be able to offer our employees a safe and interesting workplace in the future.
Quality is the successful economic implementation of our customers' requirements:
- Production and sale of high quality products with excellent price-performance ratio.
- Reliability and speed in all our services, as well as a noticeable added value for our customers.
- Enabling of custom-made products in order to fulfill individual customer requirements.
- High flexibility through extensive production possibilities and strong logistics partners.
- Added value through our own testing facilities for products with supervisory obligation.
In addition to the certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001 regular inspections of our in-house production control are performed by TÜV Süd.
Environment and society
We take into consideration the natural basis of life of our planet and are committed to the reduction of environmental pollution and focus on resource conservation. This commitment to sustainable environmental protection is anchored in the REES corporate policy and forms the basis of our work.
We ensure the environmentally compliant disposal of our packaging through Interseroh and therefore meet the requirements of the Packaging Ordinance. A substantial amount of CO2 can be saved by appropriate recycling.